Concord Counseling Associates & Natalie Atwell Counseling provide professional counseling services to individuals of all ages. Services provided include assessment and treatment for the following:
- Anxiety and/or Panic disorders
- Mood disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Sexual, emotional, and physical abuse
- School related issues: ADHD, learning concerns, behavioral problems
- Marriage and family concerns (including premarital counseling)
- Addictions issues and eating disorders
- General life transition and other concerns
- Faith and spiritual concerns
- Supervision for those pursuing professional counseling licensure in NC
- Other services for churches or groups such as seminars and trainings are also provided in the areas of: marriage, parenting, lay counseling training, and others upon request.
INSTRUCTION / TRAINING
- Triple P Parenting
- Lay Counseling training for church leaders
- Employee conflict resolution
- Mediation among leaders and/or staff
- Coaching on how to increase morale and teamwork
- Consulting for practitioners who wish to start a private counseling practice
- Individual counseling or coaching personalized for individuals who prefer not to be seen in a waiting room due to status, lifestyle or employment.
- On-call, In-home, and mobile tele-therapy options provided.
- Option for therapist to travel to client's choice of location.
- Specialized options such as: hospital and surgery companion service; celebrity/VIP lifestyle adjustment, family-based services;
- Counseling for elderly or those who are unable to travel to an office: option to meet in an assisted living, nursing home, or other setting with individuals and families.
- Insurance is not applicable for this service.
SCHOOL BASED COUNSELING / THERAPY
- Counseling offered to students during the school day per request and availability of the counselor/therapist.
- Insurance can be billed for this service.
A variety of theoretical approaches and therapeutic techniques will be used to meet the specific needs of individuals and families including, but not limited to, cognitive-behavioral therapy, gestalt therapy, solution-focused, reality therapy, and person-centered.