Concord Counseling Associates & Natalie Atwell Counseling provide professional counseling services to individuals of all ages. Services provided include assessment and treatment for the following:
- Anxiety and/or Panic disorders
- Mood disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Sexual, emotional, and physical abuse
- School related issues: ADHD, learning concerns, behavioral problems
- Marriage and family concerns (including premarital counseling)
- Addictions issues and eating disorders
- General life transition and other concerns
- Faith and spiritual concerns
- Supervision for those pursuing professional counseling licensure in NC
- Other services for churches or groups such as seminars and trainings are also provided in the areas of: marriage, parenting, lay counseling training, and others upon request.
A variety of theoretical approaches and therapeutic techniques will be used to meet the specific needs of individuals and families including, but not limited to, cognitive-behavioral therapy, gestalt therapy, solution-focused, reality therapy, and person-centered.